Well I’ve been surfing as usual as my daily habit and I’ve come across this one great tool, or yahoo widget to be precise. It’ll let you send a free sms to almost any mobile phone coverage. It’s called CallWave. Yeah, we all know nothing comes for free, but this tool only put one link to their site together with your text message as payback. Thats fair enough. It ain’t mislead your message at all.
For Malaysian user you need no worry, all network – Maxis, Digi and Celcom is supported, Cheers! For other nation you can check the list below
Well I’ve encounter many programs similar with this, but I’ve to admit this one is the cleanest and not too complicated to use, (without any registration needed and restriction etc). Its great. I’ve try it on my mobile phone, the sms arrived instantly.
First you will need a Yahoo! Widget Engine, you can get it here.
Then you have to download CallWave widget, get it here.
Guide how to use it
1. Click on the ” i ” at the right bottom of the window.
2. Enter your email & carrier “No need to enter your cellular number” then click ” Save”
3. On the main screen enter the cellular number ex. ” 20123456789″ (For Malaysia the International code is +60) and for example the mobile phone number is 012-3456789 just enter it like this
4. In the ” Mode” menu choose whether ” USA & Canada” or ” International”
5. In the text field write down your message then press ” Send”
This kind of tool is great for emergency, you know when you need to send a sms to someone when your credit is low, expired or maybe out of coverage . But the best thing to do is play pranks to your friends. This piece of tools is geeky enough. Lets give a shot.